EDGE has partnered with HPSI, Healthcare Professional Services, Inc. and Positive Physicians Insurance Company to bring The South Carolina health care provider a voice in matters concerning professional liability. Edge can assist in placement with coverage to Positive Physician or through HPSI become your broker with current or additional carriers.
Our relationship with IntegriSure exists to further the goals of The South Carolina Health Care Community and to advance the Mission of IntegriSure. We ask for your input on all matters involving professional insurance. We are prepared to bring you suggestions and ideas back to the carrier(s) for implementation. Below is a short description of the experience and knowledge of Positive Physicians and HPSI.
HPSI works directly with leading insurance companies to find and create specialized programs and tailored coverage options, passing those advantages and products to our agents. We excel at finding unique approaches to solving sometimes tricky and complicated professional liability insurance needs. More than 1,000 agents and brokers have come to trust and benefit from our services at HPSI; along with HPSI’s ability to access several markets, our “One Stop Shop” approach and our team’s personalized focus, our service is unparalleled in the industry.
Positive Physicians Insurance Company the Values of the Positive team have been built around the real-life experiences of our insureds. From our inception in 2002, precipitated by the collapse of the Medical Malpractice insurance industry in Pennsylvania, our growth into a multi-state carrier has strengthened our dedication to protect the things that you have worked so hard to build. We approach every day with three things in mind. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE, PROTECTION, & ADVOCACY.
Positives Commitment to IntegriSure Members
- 5%-10% Discount for all members above other well-deserved discounting
- FFActs is a comprehensive insurance solution for healthcare organizations. The program provides full retroactive coverage, and includes expert defense, as well as indemnification for fines and penalties associated with unintentional over-billing, including False Claims Act fines and penalties. FFActs also includes extensive cyber insurance enhancements to ensure your organization is protected from a data breach.
- Independent Medical Examiner coverage upon request
- Telemedicine coverage for your practice
- Medical Director Coverage upon request
Benefits and Services
Additional Insured SupplementPPI-1024
Note: All quotes are non-binding and represent an indication. A full submission is required to obtain a formal quote.